24.11.11

//SHOEMINT



 Last night was the launch of the brand and its innovating project, this project counts with the participation of my favorite designer in the area Steve Madden, Nicole Chavez is responsible for the styling and Rachel Bilson is the face of the project and also participates in all the creative process.
 I already have my favorite pair but I must say it was a difficult choice and I am excited to see the rest of the collection!

Join the ShoeMint project!
_

 Ontem à noite foi o lançamento da marca ShoeMint e o seu projecto inovador, este conta com a participação do meu designer favorito na área Steve Madden, Nicole Chavez é responsável pelo styling  e Rachel Bilson dá a cara ao projecto e também participa em todo o processo criativo.
 Já tenho o meu par favorito mas devo dizer que foi uma escolha dificil e estou ansiosa para ver o resto da colecção!

Junta-te ao projecto ShoeMint!




2 comentários:

Ría disse... Best Blogger Tips[Responder]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for leaving me a comment on my blog. I just came by yours and I love it.
I will follow you on bloglovin so I can keep track of you, ok?

Greetings from Spain.

www.atitelavoyacontar.blogspot.com

Daily Inspirations disse... Best Blogger Tips[Responder]Best Blogger Templates

@Ría
Thank you for following me Ría, it means a lot to me :)
KISS
**