29.11.10

COSMIC DUST














Today in my class of multimedia information design I saw a National Geographic documentary about the universe and the whole thing and I loved the scenario, the cosmic dust ... and the colors!

Anyway I started researching for the work proposed by the teacher, an Infography about the milky way and the rest of the universe and how we have to organize how everything happened according to a text and the documentary ... and as always I end up losing myself in fashion photographs and related ...Well i hope this time the work goes as planned, I always end up getting lost in time with all the daily news on blogs and searching new things and inspirations, I just need to organize myself better to do everything I want and how I want ...

Anyway I'm back again, I hope this time seriously...I really like to do this but sometimes I just get lost...



Sem comentários: